THE COURSES IN THIS BUNDLE ARE INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED
Both courses in this bundle are authored by an expert from the ICC Banking Commission.
Vice President, Goldman Sachs
Mr Baker has more than 30 years of experience working with companies to finance and insure their trade receivables. He owns the consulting firm Global Trade Risk Management Strategies, which specializes in both online and on-site educational training, and designed the online training/certification programs used by the Association of International Credit and Trade Finance Professionals (ICTF), the Association of Trade and Forfaiting in the Americas (ATFA) and the Finance, Credit and International Business Group (FCIB) of the National Association of Credit Management (NACM). Mr. Baker has authored numerous magazine articles and the books Users’ Handbook to Documentary Credits under UCP600 (ICC publication no. 694), Documentary Payments & Short-Term Trade Finance, and The Regulatory Environment of Letters of Credit and Trade Finance.
GET STARTED NOW
STANDBY LETTERS OF CREDIT COURSE BUNDLE
- 12-months access to both standby letter of credit courses in the bundle.
- 8 hours of learning over 15 lessons
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- Case studies, explainer videos and assessment questions to embed learning
- Downloadable course glossaries for offline reference
- Letter of Completion for each course