What you will learn
The objective of this course is to provide learners with a deep, macro level understanding of the various components required to digitise trade and supply chain processes at scale. The certificate is split into 5 modules, each with 4-6 lessons and a final exam. The entire certificate will take 7 hours to complete.
CURRICULUM ACCREDITED BY
Why take the CDTS?
Identify the right strategy to accelerate your digitisation roadmap
Digitising your trade and supply chains is an ecosystem activity. This course will teach you the building blocks you need to know to identify the right strategy.
Adopt a standards-based approach to digital transformation
There may be 'digital islands' within your supply chains that lead to a fragmented approach to digitisation. The CDTS will help you articulate the benefits of a common, standards-based approach that minimises cost and complexity.
Remove manual inefficiencies and boost profitability with rich data
Real-time data makes trade faster, cheaper and more secure through improved visibility, while reducing environmental impact resulting from the paper trail.
This unique online course brings together insights from a well curated panel of more than
20 industry champions, legal experts, innovative trailblazers and public policy officials.
Who is the CDTS for?
This online course has been designed for anyone working on the digital strategy and
digital transformation for organisations with global supply chains, specifically the roles outlined below.
GET STARTED NOW
Purchase as an individual or for your team
CDTS FOR INDIVIDUALS
- 12 months access to the course
- 6 hours of learning over 5 modules.
- Course includes 20 video lessons from industry experts
- Interactive learning through assessment questions & case studies
- Includes 60-minute final exam to certify your expertise
CDTS FOR TEAMS
- Everything included in individual purchases, plus...
- Dedicated service manager
- Customised integrated programme
- Personalised dashboard for tracking student progress
- Post-programme review