Our Online Examination
These final examinations are “live” proctored over an internet connection. Unlike traditional methods of assessment, members can complete their assessment from the comfort of their computer while ensuring the integrity of the ICC Academy programs. Upon passing the final examination, learners will be issued an accredited ICC Academy Certificate for the respective programme.
What is an online exam?
The ICC Academy examinations are live proctored over an internet connection. When the test begins, the live proctor (individual supervising the test) will allow test-takers to complete their assessment from their computer while still ensuring the integrity of the exam for the institution.
Our innovative platform allows a proctor to monitor test-takers in an easy, three-step process:
1. Monitor the test-taker via webcam
2. Secure the computer monitor in real time
3. Authenticate the test-taker’s identity and testing environment.
ICC Academy Examination Process
You can find full details of how to schedule your exam here.
When can I take my exam?
Once you have completed the prerequisites for final examination, you will be prompted to log into the ICC Academy Examination portal directly from your ICC Academy account. You simply select the date and time you wish to take the online examination – and that’s it!
The pass rate for the final examination is set at 70%.
What do I need?
- PC Users: A computer running Windows Vista or higher with 1024 MB of RAM or higher. You will need full permission to run pop-ups etc if using a company machine.
- Mac Users: A computer running Mac OS X or higher.
- A Web cam with 640×480 video pixel resolution (Webcams built into laptops or monitors are acceptable).
- A set or properly functioning headphones or speakers connected to the computer.
- A working microphone connected to the computer (your Webcam or laptop may already have one built into it).
- A reliable high speed internet connection without institutional grade firewalls (Home-based environment is strongly encouraged). Minimum Internet connection speed of 768 Kbps/384 Kbps Download/Upload.Wired Internet connection is preferred to Wi-Fi connection. Port 1935 should be open. You can test your connection by visiting: https://www.proctoru.com/testitout/
- The Google Chrome browser is required and you must download a Google Chrome plugin to take the exam.
- Please note this is a closed book exam, however you can refer to a hard copy of your handwritten notes.
What happens if my ICC Academy account expired but I want to renew for another 12 months?
Here are the different options you have to extend your account depending on what scenario you are in:
Active Account Extension
If you have passed the exam simply want to extend your access to the learning materials for another 12 months, the cost is as follows.
– USD$200 for GTC and CTFP (Gives 12 months access to the course materials)
– USD$120 for all other certificates (Gives 12 months access to the course materials)
Expired Account Extension
If your account has expired you have a number of options:
If you want to extend your access to the programme but have NOT previously attempted the exam the cost is as follows:
– USD $200 for GTC and CTFP (Gives 12 months access to the course materials and one-time exam attempt)
– USD $120 for all other certificates (Gives 12 months access to the course materials and one-time exam attempt)
If you want to extend your access to the programme and have failed the exam previously then the cost is as follows:
– USD $200 + USD $100 (Exam Retake fee) for GTC and CTFP (Gives 12 months access to the course materials and one time exam attempt)
– USD $120 + USD $60 (Exam Retake fee) for all other certificates (Gives 12 months access to the course materials and one time exam attempt)
If you have purchased a stand-alone course that has no exam then the cost is USD $50 (Gives 12 months access to the course materials)
Extensions on expired accounts must be purchased within 6 months of account expiry. After 6 months, candidates will have to repurchase the full programme.
Extensions on active accounts are valid for 12 months from the end of the original enrolment period. E.g. if you enrolled on the 1st January 2020 and purchase an extension while your account is active, the 12-month extension will start on 31 December 2020 regardless of when you purchase it.
Extensions on inactive accounts are valid for 12 months from the new on-boarding date
Kindly contact our Help Desk: for more details.