COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
General practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
Vice President, Goldman Sachs
Mr Baker has more than 30 years of experience working with companies to finance and insure their trade receivables. He owns the consulting firm Global Trade Risk Management Strategies, which specializes in both online and on-site educational training, and designed the online training/certification programs used by the Association of International Credit and Trade Finance Professionals (ICTF), the Association of Trade and Forfaiting in the Americas (ATFA) and the Finance, Credit and International Business Group (FCIB) of the National Association of Credit Management (NACM). Mr. Baker has authored numerous magazine articles and the books Users’ Handbook to Documentary Credits under UCP600 (ICC publication no. 694), Documentary Payments & Short-Term Trade Finance, and The Regulatory Environment of Letters of Credit and Trade Finance.
Introduction to Standby Letters of Credit - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 8 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- A case study and 23 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- 28 animated explainer videos and 1 video lecture
- Downloadable glossary for offline reference
- Certificate of completion