COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Senior Partner, anrsource & ex Managing Director, JP Morgan
Michael McKenzie has over 30 years of experience in international banking and financial services sales. He retired from JP Morgan in 2014 but has held positions including Global Head of Network Trade, Regional Head of Latin America for Treasury & Securities Services and Global Head of Trade Sales. Mr. McKenzie has served numerous terms on the board of the Banker’s Association for Finance and Trade (BAFT) and he was the organization’s President and Board Chair in 2000-2001.
Managing Trade Sales - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 7 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- Three case studies and 42 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- Downloadable and printable glossary for offline reference
- Certificate of completion