COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
General practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
Senior Partner, anrsource & ex Managing Director, JP Morgan
Michael McKenzie has over 30 years of experience in international banking and financial services sales. He retired from JP Morgan in 2014 but has held positions including Global Head of Network Trade, Regional Head of Latin America for Treasury & Securities Services and Global Head of Trade Sales. Mr. McKenzie has served numerous terms on the board of the Banker’s Association for Finance and Trade (BAFT) and he was the organization’s President and Board Chair in 2000-2001.
Introduction to Trade Finance Sales - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 5 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- A case study and 12 assessment question to test your knowledge
- Animated explainer videos and a video lecture
- Downloadable glossary for offline reference
- Certificate of completion