COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
This eCourse has been designed for a broad audience of international trade professionals, including export and import managers, trade finance bankers, forwarders and carriers, customs brokers, private and government inspectors and auditors, insurance providers, trade lawyers and trade promotion executives.
Guillermo Jimenez, Professor at FIT and author of the ICC Guide to Export/Import - Global Standards for International Trade
Guillermo C. Jimenez is a leading global expert in the field of export/import law and international business practices and the author of “ICC Guide to Export/Import – Global Standards for International Trade“. As Head of Division at ICC’s Paris Headquarters from 1990 to 1998, he coordinated work on key ICC instruments and trade tools and has lectured on international business in over 35 countries and before a number of intergovernmental organizations, including the United Nations, European Commission and Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development.
Global Business Management - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 5 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- 3 case studies and 48 assessment question to test your knowledge
- 46 animated explainer videos and 1 video lecture
- Downloadable study guide for offline reference
- Certificate of Completion