COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Kim Fui Liew
Senior Vice President, Global Transaction Services, DBS Bank
Kim Fui Liew has almost 25 years of banking experience with specific expertise in trade finance activities. He is currently the Senior Vice-President of Global Transaction Services at DBS Bank. Mr Liew holds the position of Regional Trade Advisor in the same department and is involved in the management of the technicalities and training of trade finance, especially in the area of commodity and structured trade finance. Before his time at DBS Bank, he worked at Credit Agricole Indosuez, ABN AMRO Bank and the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation.
Managing Trade Products - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 4 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- 39 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- Downloadable and printable glossary for offline reference
- Certificate of completion
You may also be interested in
Certified Trade Finance Professional (CTFP)
Take the ICC's advanced, accredited trade finance qualification that this course is part of.
The latest edition of the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP) - the ICC's rules on documentary credits.