COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Former Chief Operations Officer for Prudential Assurance, Vietnam and Senior Vice President, Wachovia Bank
Robert has been involved with trade services in a variety of roles for the past 35+ years, both on the information technology and operations fronts. He was involved in early trade automation efforts at Citibank, and managed Citibank’s Regional Trade Processing Centre in Penang, Malaysia. He later moved to Wachovia Bank in a similar capacity, managing their offshore trade processing In 2008, he reprised the regional trade head role for JPMorgan in Singapore and Hong Kong as they strengthened their offshore processing capabilities before retiring to the US after a stint as COO for a leading UK Insurance company in Vietnam.
Managing Trade Operations - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 8 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- Two case studies and 35 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- Downloadable and printable glossary for offline reference
- Certificate of completion
You may also be interested in
Certified Trade Finance Professional (CTFP)
Take the ICC's advanced, accredited trade finance qualification that this course is part of.
The latest edition of the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP) - the ICC's rules on documentary credits.