COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
General practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
Managing Director, Centre of Excellence, Banking and Trade at Marco Polo Network
Daniel has 30+ years’ experience in the trade finance industry and has spent most of his career in leading roles with end-to-end management and P&L responsibility of global businesses of considerable size working for Citibank, ABN AMRO, RBS and JPMorgan. He has achieved significant growth and transformation results with all the institutions that he has worked for and was also proactively engaged with the major relevant industry associations (ICC, SWIFT, BAFT) to drive the trade finance Industry agenda forward (founding member and Head of the Advisory Board of the Banking Commission of the ICC, founding member and Head of the Global Trade Industry Council of BAFT, founding member of the Trade Services Advisory Group of SWIFT).
Introduction to Trade Finance - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 4 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- A case study and 12 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- Eight animated explainer videos and 1 video lecture
- Downloadable study guide for offline reference
- Certificate of completion