COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
General practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
President, Opus Advisory Services International Inc
Alexander Malaket is a recognized specialist in international trade and trade finance, with over 25 years of professional experience in Canada and internationally. He is Deputy Head of the Executive Committee of the ICC Banking Commission (Paris), a member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors, World Trade Centre (Winnipeg) and a member of the Board of the Forum for International Trade Training (Ottawa). Alexander is a member of the B20 Task Forces for 2015, the International Affairs Committee of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, and a “Nominated Expert” in trade finance at the UN/CEFACT, as well as a member of the ICTSD/World Economic Forum E15 Initiative. Author of “Financing Trade and International Supply Chains” published by Gower, UK in 2014, Mr. Malaket is a frequent speaker, panel chair and participant at leading industry events around the world.
Introduction to Supply Chain Finance - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 8 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- A case study and 21 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- 15 animated explainer videos and 1 video lecture
- Downloadable glossary for offline reference
- Certificate of completion