COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
General practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
Introduction to Receivables Finance - eCourse
Only USD $150
- 12-months access to all 5 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- A PDF of The Standard Definitions for Techniques of Supply Chain Finance.
- 15 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- Nine animated explainer videos
- Downloadable study guide for offline reference
- Certificate of completion
You may also be interested in
Certified Trade Finance Professional (CTFP)
Take the ICC's advanced, internationally-recognised trade finance qualification.
Global Trade Certificate (GTC)
ICC Academy's introductory trade finance qualification that this course is part of.
The latest edition of the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP) - the ICC's rules on documentary credits.