COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
General practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
Senior Director, Head of Guarantees Department, Raiffeisen Bank International
Andrea Hauptmann Joined Raiffeisen Bank International (former RZB) in September 1984 after a short postgraduate study in Cambridge, UK, working in the documentary department on import/export LCs and since 1988 on bank guarantees. She then took over responsibility of the guarantee business in 1991 and was appointed Director in 1997 and Senior Director in 2000. She is a member of ICC Austria and a delegate to the ICC Banking Commission since 1997. She has been the elected Chair of the ICC Guarantee Task Force since March 2012 and was appointed as member of the Executive Committee of the ICC Banking Commission in October 2013.
Introduction to Guarantees - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 9 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- A case study and 18 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- 18 animated explainer videos and 1 video lecture
- Downloadable study guide for offline reference
- Certificate of completion