COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
General practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
Deputy General Counsel, Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF), HSBC
Lorna is a member of the ICC Banking Commission Legal Committee and is Deputy General Counsel for HSBC Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF), acting as primary legal advisor for GTRF globally. Lorna holds degrees in law and in applied science from the University of British Columbia and has been recognized in the areas of banking law, fraud law and international law, including receiving the 2012 Global Counsel Award for Regulatory (Financial Services), Individual of the Year. She also lectures on matters relating to banking, compliance, fraud recovery and risk.
Introduction to Fraud and Reputational Risk - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 6 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- A case study and 21 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- 21 animated explainer videos
- Downloadable glossary for offline reference
- Certificate of completion