COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
General practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
Secretary General, European E-Invoicing Service Providers Assocation (EESPA) Assocation
Charles Bryant is a former banker with a deep experience in trade finance, transaction banking and general management. He co-authored the well-received Euro Banking Association Guide to Supply Chain Finance, and is an active member of the Drafting Group of the Global SCF Forum, working on standard market definitions for supply chain finance techniques. He is heavily involved in the promotion of electronic invoicing and works with Tungsten, the leading e-invoicing network formerly known as OB10, where he is European Affairs Adviser. He represents the UK in the EU Multi-Stakeholder Forum on e-Invoicing and in the CEN Project Committee developing a European Standard for the e-Invoice. He co-founded the European e-Invoicing Service Providers Association (EESPA) and in 2013 was elected its Co-Chair.
Introduction to Distributor Finance - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 5 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- A PDF of The Standard Definitions for Techniques of Supply Chain Finance.
- 10 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- Nine animated explainer videos
- Downloadable study guide for offline reference
- Certificate of completion