COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
General practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
Principal, DLTaylor Consulting, LLC
Dan Taylor has forty years’ experience in the field of international banking and is currently Senior Advisor to the Executive Committee of the International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission. From 1996 to 2014, he served as as Chairman of the Commission’s Executive Committee. During his 26-year involvement with the ICC Banking Commission, he served as Co-Chairman of the Bank Payment Obligation Working Group, was a member of the drafting groups for the last two revisions of the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP 500 and UCP 600), and Co-Chairman of the ICC Working Group that created the supplement to the Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits for e-commerce (eUCP).
Introduction to Trade Finance Compliance - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 7 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- 18 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- 13 animated explainer videos and 1 video lecture
- Downloadable glossary for offline reference
- Certificate of completion