COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
General practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
Carlo Di Ninni
Consultant, ICC Italy
Carlo is Secretary of ICC-Italy Banking Commission and a member of the current ICC DOCDEX list of experts. He is promoter and Vice Chairman of Credimpex-Italia (Professional Association). Carlo is also the Co-chair of the UCP 600 revision “Consultant Group”, a member of the ISBP 745 revision “Drafting Group” and a representative of Italian Banks for revision of: UCP 400, 500 and 600, URC 522, URDG 458 and 758, ISBP 645, 681, 745. Finally Carlo is also responsible for the “Interbank Documentary Operations Commission” at the Italian Bankers Association (ABI) Rome for 25 years (now retired).
Introduction to Documentary Collections - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 5 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- A case study and 12 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- Nine animated explainer videos and 1 video lecture
- Downloadable study guide for offline reference
- Certificate of completion