COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
General practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
Head of Capital Management, HSBC Commercial Banking
Mr Ramadurai has a wealth of experience in banking and risk management and almost 20 years’ of senior leadership experience delivering industry leading results. He has worked in a variety of locations across the globe for HSBC Bank and Fitch Ratings, and has extensive experience in global roles in trade finance, general banking, credit, operational & market risk; with an expert knowledge of Basel II, III, capital requirements regulations and regulatory frameworks.
Introduction to Capital and Pricing - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 5 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- 15 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- Eight animated explainer videos
- Downloadable glossary for offline reference
- Certificate of completion