COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for general practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
Advisory Services - Export, Trade and Project Finance, HDA Conseil
Mr D'Ambrieres has held several positions in Project & Export Finance or in Corporate Finance. He was appointed Global Head of Export and Multilateral Finance in 2002 at Crédit Lyonnais. He was Global Head of Export Finance of Calyon then Credit Agricole CIB from 2004 to 2012. He also managed the commercial activities in Trade Finance from 2008 to 2012. He chaired the Export Credit Group of the European Banking Federation from 2008 to 2013. Since 2013 with HDA Conseil, he has advised companies, banks, ECAs or the OECD in Structured Finance and in the financing of international development. He is also Technical Advisor for the Trade Register of the ICC.
Export Finance - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 8 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- Two case studies and 43 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- Downloadable study guide for offline reference
- Certificate of completion