COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for general practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
Founder GPP, ex Global Head of Trade, RBS & ex Managing Director, Transaction Banking, Citi
Anand has worked in senior corporate and transaction banking roles in Citi, Royal Bank of Scotland and ANZ. He has worked in India, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia and in a U.K. role based out of Singapore in country, regional and global leadership assignments in the trade finance and transaction banking space. In February 2015, Anand has recently set-up his own independent advisory firm: The Growth Paradigm Partnership (GPP) in Singapore. Anand was awarded the Asset Asia Trade Finance Banker of the Year Award in 2013. He has been a speaker at ICC, Doha Forum, BAFT and SIBOS.
Digital Trade Finance & Fintechs - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 8 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- 33 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- Downloadable and printable glossary for offline reference
- Certificate of completion