COURSE STRUCTURE & CURRICULUM
Who should take this course?
This online course is designed for general practitioners working in banks, corporates, or financial institutions in functions such as relationship management, credit and compliance, but with an interest in trade finance.
Founder and Managing Partner at Lambert Commodities
Jean-Francois is Founding Partner of Lambert Commodities, providing bespoke commodity trade and structured finance solutions to produces, traders and investors. Capitalising on his 34-year international experience, he is also advisor on industry trends, strategic positioning and regulatory issues.
Prior to this, Jean-Francois was Managing Director, Global Head of Commodity and Structured Trade Finance for HSBC Group. Under his leadership, HSBC became one of the major financial players supporting commodity supply chains. Jean-Francois was notably instrumental in in expanding HSBCs geographical presence to over 15 countries with a team of 160+ frontline specialists.
Advanced Commodity Finance - eCourse
- 12-months access to all 8 lessons. Repeat them as many times as you want.
- Online and interactive - learn at your own pace
- Two case studies and 42 assessment questions to test your knowledge
- Downloadable and printable glossary for offline reference
- Certificate of completion