Our video series bundles provides additional learning material designed to supplement the topics covered in the main courses. Hosted by the Director of Production Thomas Paris, these video interviews cover industry activities for experienced professionals and beginners alike.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this video series are those of the individual experts and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or views of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) and the ICC Academy.
Video Series Bundle 1
1. Education in Trade Finance
2. Introduction to Documentary Credits
3. Introduction to Bank Guarantees
4. Introduction to Collections
5. Introduction to Guarantees and Stand-by LCs
6. Introduction to Transferable and Back-to-Back LCs
Video Series Bundle 2
1. Essentials: ICC Model Sales Contracts
2. Essentials: Supply Chain Management
3. Essentials: Trade Finance Compliance
4. Essentials: SCF Terminology
5. Essentials: Trade Finance Operations
6. Essentials: Synthetic Securitization
Video series Bundle 3
1. Corporate Perspective: SCF and Trade Finance
2. Trade Perspective: The New Normal
3. ADB Perspective: Trade Finance Gaps
4. Bank Perspective: Road to Basel IV
5. Bank Perspective: Demystifying Blockchain
6. Corporate Perspective: Digitization of Trade
Video Series Bundle 4
1. SCF Ecosystem: How is Asia Adopting SCF?
2. The Impact of Protectionism on the Supply Chain
3. How are Treasurers Managing SCF today?
4. Using SCF to Support Business Growth
5. Opportunities and Risks for NBFIs
6. Supply Chain Financing on Blockchain
7. FinTechs vs. Banks – Level Playing Field?
8. Belt and Road – China’s Trade Superhighway
9. How NBFIs deploy Solutions for SCF
10. SCF Innovation vs. the Regulatory Environment
11. Digitalization of SCF – Implementation and Challenges