ICC Academy offers a wide range of specialized e-learning courses and online certifications for trade professionals worldwide. We are part of the International Chamber of Commerce –the world’s largest business organization with close to 100 years of experience in defining commercial rules and standards to support international trade.
This wide and varied role includes: creation of marketing materials, client relations, administrative support and event logistical support. The successful candidate will work closely with the Marketing & Events Manager.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills in English
- Proven skills in writing, client relations, communications and project management
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects
- Organized, detail-oriented and ready to take initiative
- Works well independently
- Pro-active team player
- Marketing & Events experience a plus
Specific tasks include:
- Assisting in preparing materials for email marketing campaigns
- Maintaining contact list and files and overseeing electronic mail distribution lists
- Creation of materials for projects/events
- Logistical support for events
- Client follow up
- Creation of promotional materials, edition of logos
Qualifications and skills:
- The candidate must speak, read and write English fluently.
- All programs from Microsoft Office, basic knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign.
- Proficient user of internet tools with good understanding of web marketing
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter to Priyanka Satapathy on Priyanka.Satapathy@icc.academy .