Our Online Examination
These final examinations are “live” proctored over an internet connection. Unlike traditional methods of assessment, members can complete their assessment from the comfort of their computer while ensuring the integrity of the ICC Academy programs. Upon passing the final examination, learners will be issued an accredited ICC Academy Certificate for the respective programme.
What is an online exam?
The ICC Academy examinations are live proctored over an internet connection. When the test begins, the live proctor (individual supervising the test) will allow test-takers to complete their assessment from their computer while still ensuring the integrity of the exam for the institution.
Our innovative platform allows a proctor to monitor test-takers in an easy, three-step process:
1. Monitor the test-taker via webcam
2. Secure the computer monitor in real time
3. Authenticate the test-taker’s identity and testing environment.
When can I take my exam?
Once you have completed the prerequisites for final examination, you will be prompted to log into the ICC Academy Examination portal directly from your ICC Academy account. You simply select the date and time you wish to take the online examination – and that’s it!
The pass rate for the final examination is set at 70%.
What do I need?
- PC Users: A computer running Windows Vista or higher with 1024 MB of RAM or higher.
- Mac Users: A computer running Mac OS X or higher.
- A Web cam with 640×480 video pixel resolution (Webcams built into laptops or monitors are acceptable).
- A set or properly functioning headphones or speakers connected to the computer.
- A working microphone connected to the computer (your Webcam or laptop may already have one built into it).
- A reliable high speed internet connection without institutional grade firewalls (Home-based environment is strongly encouraged). Minimum Internet connection speed of 768 Kbps/384 Kbps Download/Upload.Wired Internet connection is preferred to Wi-Fi connection. Port 1935 should be open. Please test your connection by visiting: https://www.proctoru.com/testitout/
- A web browser with Adobe Flash Player installed.
Please visit www.proctoru.com/testitout to check your equipment before logging in.